Ah, ok thanks.  I'm not too concerned about the warnings myself; as I
said, I can hide them.  I just wanted to highlight them incase they've
not been spotted in the compilers the developers use.

The build warning is my main concern:
> warning BK4504 : file contains too many references; ignoring further
references from this source

I've never come across this warning before (in ANY project), but it
doesn't sound too healthy to me.  I'm happy to ignore it too, but I
can't hide it with a compiler pragma as it's from BSCMAKE, and that
breaks our internal coding standards.  That's obviously not the sqlite
developers' problem, but I wondered why this warning has appeared in
3.7.0 and was not in 3.6.x (implying it's in new bits code), which
compiled (with a few compiler pragmas to ignore basic compile warnings)
without issue?

If it's safe to ignore, I'll see about finding a way to hide the
warning.

Thanks,
Nick.