Forgot to say: I've got these lines added at the top of the file (thus
the line number references are 7 lines lower than the original source):

//---  Added lines:
#pragma warning (disable:4127)
#pragma warning (disable:4244)
#pragma warning (disable:4706)
#define SQLITE_ENABLE_COLUMN_METADATA
// --- End added lines

The pragma warnings are to disable other build warnings that I consider
safe to ignore.  The lowest one, 4706 is the compile warning I mention
below, and is caused by this specific line of code:

for(eMode=0; (zMode = sqlite3JournalModename(eMode)); eMode++){

Thanks,
Nick.