Nick Shaw wrote:

> Realised I also fixed this warning before posting too:

You may not be getting a lot of responses on this because the SQLite
devs have a philosophy that, for this project, chasing down compiler
warnings is generally a waste of time.

See http://sqlite.org/testing.html#staticanalysis for details on that.

If you want action regarding the warnings you see, I recommend arguing
how the relevant code will cause a real-world behavioral problem.  And
the best argument is to write a bit of code exercising the problem.

--
Eric A. Smith

Where a calculator on the ENIAC is equipped with 18,000 vaccuum
tubes and weighs 30 tons, computers in the future may have only
1,000 vaccuum tubes and perhaps weigh 1 1/2 tons.
    -- Popular Mechanics, March 1949