Ricardo,

>I have typeof(basket)=real in all records  ...
>I just see now that all data are float numbers in the text file that was
>used for inserting rows, and did not notice this because SqliteExpert
>show only ints !

SQLite Expert (which I use extensively in the Pro version) enforces
displaying types as declared.  So if you declare your column as INTEGER
(or INT, ...) then it will display integers regardless of the actual
individual data type using common conversions.  This is a side effect
of the Delphi grid component that Bogdan uses.

I see that as a unevitable drawback of SQLite flexibility about
types.  A generic tool like Expert needs to stick to some set of rules
about types, which isn't the case for an ad hoc application, where you
have full lattitude to manage varied types inside a column and apply
complex processing/display rules, possibly far beyond what SQL would allow.

--
           Jean-Christophe Deschamps
eMail:         <mailto:j...@q-e-d.org>j...@q-e-d.org