> SQLite Expert (which I use extensively in the Pro version) enforces
> displaying types as declared.  So if you declare your column as INTEGER
> (or INT, ...) then it will display integers regardless of the actual
> individual data type using common conversions.  This is a side effect
> of the Delphi grid component that Bogdan uses.

This is the default behavior in SQLite Expert but can be overridden. If you
store floating-point values in columns declared as INTEGER, you might want
to change the default type mappings to INTEGER -> Float (or WideString) and
you will see the floating-point values correctly in the grid.

Bogdan Ureche