I have several machines over here (with developers) and the corruption
only occurs on some machines. Besides that I am not able to reproduce
this issue with a brand new database (maybe because my tools are at
version 3.7.4). I can only reproduce this issue on some of the database
that are in use more than 2 months. Looking at the description you gave
and the symptoms we have, maybe this is caused by issue;
http://www.sqlite.org/src/info/51ae9cad317a1 . Because the
System.Data.Sqlite wrapper is still at sqlite version 3.6.23.1 and the
tools update automatically we could have triggered that issue.
Is there a way to check if the database was ever opened with a sqlite
version newer than 3.6.23.1, so we can make sure it was ever edited by a
tool?

> Vacuum it?

We never vacuum the database.

> I think the mailing list stripped your attachment. Can you put
> somewhere
> we can download it from? Or just mail it to me if you like. Thanks.

Uploaded: http://jjb3.nl/sqlite/test.db3 (3KB)

Thanks,
Dennis

destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this
message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is
required please request a hard-copy version.
 Please consider the environment before printing this email message