You are correct, the test.db3 is the only database with the PRAGMA
AUTO_VACUUM 1. Looking at the ticket, it looks likely that this issue is
indeed triggered.

Only thing I don't know, is how this PRAGMA changed. Can't remember that
this is set in any way, maybe a viewer tool changed it...

Thanks for helping!
Dennis

destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this
message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is
required please request a hard-copy version.
 Please consider the environment before printing this email message