On 02/08/2011 08:26 PM, Dennis Geldhof wrote:
> [...]

Grab the C file from this link and compile it to a standalone
executable.

http://www.sqlite.org/src/raw/tool/showdb.c?name=471c0f8fa472e71bb7654500096a5bdb4ea1fb2a

Then run the resulting executable with the path to a database
file as the first argument and "dbheader" as the second. i.e.

   ./showdb test.db dbheader

where "test.db" is the database file name. The program prints
out a short report that, if the database was ever written by
3.7.0 or newer, includes the version number of the most recent
version to do so.

Dan.