On 02/08/2011 10:24 PM, Dennis Geldhof wrote:
> [...]

The only problem we know of was caused by 3.7.0, which was replaced
by 3.7.0.1 when the problem was discovered. Even with 3.7.0, you needed
the right sequence of writes from 3.7.0 and some earlier version.

I don't know how the corruption you're seeing is caused. I would like
to though.

Do you use auto-vacuum mode? Or incremental vacuum?

Dan.