From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org
[mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org] On Behalf Of LiranR
Sent: 24 August 2011 14:11
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: [sqlite] Re indexing (if such a thing exist) performance

Hi all!!
In my project, i insert rows, one by one, to a fixed size table (1000000
rows for example). When i reach the end of the table, i enter data to the
first row and then the seocond and so on. If i have indexes (primary keys),
lets say from 1 to 1000000, and now i reached the end, and update the first
row with index 1001, does it have to reindex?
How much time will it take to reindex? because i will update the second row
later with index 1002 and i have to reindex it too, if its true, and i am
worry about the performance of such a thing.