From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org
[mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org] On Behalf Of LiranR
Sent: 24 August 2011 15:29
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Re indexing (if such a thing exist) performance

Hi, Thanks for the answer, but i think you didn't understand what i asked.
I use primary key index in my table.
When i finish to fill the table, row after row, i want to start all over
again and update the table from row 1 to row 1000000. The difference is that
in the second time, the index of the first row wont be 1, but 1000001, and
then i will update the second row and it's index will be 1000002, and so
on... (when i reach the 1000000 row, i update it with the index 2000000, and
than again, first row will be update with index 2000001).
My question is - Does it take heavy performance to reindex the row every
time (because the row get another index number - in this example, a number
that is bigger by 1000000 than the last row's index number).