On 24 Aug 2011, at 1:49pm, LiranR wrote:

> I meant that the two PK columns are actually primary key of (id,
> timestamp)..

Okay.  That's probably not what you want to do.  If you think about your data
you probably want just one of them as the primary key.

The only way you would need both of them in the primary key is if it's possible
to have

two different IDs with the same TimeStamp

AND

two different TimeStamps with the same ID

> What i don't understand, is why do i need primary keys as timeStamp

No.

> if not
> to make an index tree of my table rows ? Does the PK doesn't build an index
> tree of the rows so i can get a row faster

The Primary Key, the way you're using is, is nothing more than a

CREATE UNIQUE INDEX ...

I don't think you need to use one at all.  Let SQLite use the ID column as its
primary key as normal and if you want to search quickly on the TimeStamps
column just make an index on it.

Simon.