Steffen Mangold wrote:

> I try this now but with no success.

Are you sure the application is loading the new DLLs and not some stale DLLs
leftover
from before?

> Did it work at your test case?

Yes, my test case works properly (the first time).  The second time, all the
rows have
already been added and the test case fails, which is still the expected
behavior.

> If yes, can you send me your testcode, so I can look for difference to my?

The C# code for the test case is here (in the EFTransactionTest method):

http://system.data.sqlite.org/index.html/finfo?name=testlinq/Program.cs

One thing you may notice about the test case is that I try to add a total of
15 rows to
the database.  The first five rows are added, the second five rows are NOT
added (because
they would violate the PRIMARY KEY constraint), and the final five rows are
also added.

The test case verifies that all 10 rows that should be added are in fact
added.  It also
verifies that the appropriate exception is raised for the PRIMARY KEY
constraint violation.

--
Joe Mistachkin