Ok I'm tested it now in a simple test environment.

Conditions:
1 table with two columns "TimeStamp" (PK) and "SensorID" (simple value).

First I add a row with "TimeStamp" "2011-01-01 01:05:00" (Success)
Then I doing a Transaction with 10 "TimeStamps" from "2011-01-01 01:00:00" to
"2011-01-01 01:10:00". (Failure)

An Exception show in Debug Output Window
"SQLite error (19): abort at 21 in [INSERT INTO [SensorData]([SensorID],
[TimeStamp])
 VALUES (@p0, @p1);]: columns TimeStamp are not unique"

In the data base are now 6 rows, that mean all after the failing insert are not
executed be the transaction.

So I think if I'm doing all right with checking out your fix, it is not working
at all. :(