yap, I agree with you, email better.

-----Original Message-----
From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org
[mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org] On Behalf Of Mark Schonewille
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 5:57 AM
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Subject: Re: [sqlite] FW: How about a proper forum rather than an e-mail
list

Hi,

I prefer mailing lists because I can read and write e-mails while I'm online
(.e.g while travelling) and I can easily flag important messages, copy text
and syntax in plain format or print (part of) an e-mail and I can also
organise the message in the wy I see fit. A true geek uses e-mail, no
forums.

However, if you really want a forum, install one on your web server and find
out how many people use it.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

See what you get with only a small contribution. All our LiveCode downloads
are listed at http://qery.us/zr