Hi,

I know from experience that there really is no point whatsoever in discussing
whether a forum is better than mail or not. People are just not going to agree.
Just set up your forum and find out whether you're going to have subscribers.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

See what you get with only a small contribution. All our LiveCode downloads are
listed at http://qery.us/zr