When I execute the following SQL statement:  select * from test2 where f2 =
@param;

it prompts me correctly for a parameter value.

However, when I try to create a view:  create view testview as select * from
test2 where f2 = @param;

I receive the following error message: Parameters are not allowed in views.

Other SQL databases allow me to do this. When reviewing the SQLite limitations,
this is not called out as one of the limitations. I have tried from three
different environment (Visual Studio, SQLite Database Browser, and SQLite3
command line utility). All give me the same error.

Is this truly a limitation of SQLite or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Chris