Hello

        I am a newbie to both Visual Studio and SQLite, but have a few years of
Java/ Netbeans/ Glassfish/ MySQL experience.

        I am trying to get started with using SQLite on Visual Studio 2010
(VS10) but am unable to get a SQLite Data Source type in my project. I created
a WPF project in VS10 and as suggested in the SQLite FAQ:

1. Downloaded the pre-compiled binary from the SQLite website and unzipped it.
2. Created an Externals folder in the project
3. Copied the contents of the unzipped folder into Externals
4. Added a reference to the System.Data.SQLite dll in the project

        At this point I should get a SQLite DatSource type in VS10, but I do
not. I was wondering if someone would know what I am missing.

Windows 7/ x64/ Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate.

        For reference, the required information is at the screenshot below:

http://www.ismlab.usf.edu/sqlite_vs10.jpg

Thanks in anticipation
--
Manish Agrawal
Assoc. Prof., College of Business, Univ. of South Florida