Hi Manish,

Try the following (it may work)

1. In Data Source Select "<Other>"
2. In Data Provider Select "..Provider for Ole Db"
3. Click Continue
4. In Ole Db Provider Select "SqlLite"

If this does not work (that is if there is no option for sqlLite in step 4)
then you will have to go for some third party tools...

Thanks & Regards
Taleeb bin Waquar

*Hum Mashriq Ke "Miskeenon" Ka Dil Maghrib men Ja Atka Hai!!*