Agrawal, Manish wrote:

> At this point I should get a SQLite DatSource type in VS10, but I do not.
> I was wondering if someone would know what I am missing.

It sounds like you want the Visual Studio Designer support; however, the
steps
you mention are for simply setting up System.Data.SQLite so that it can be
referenced by (C# or VB) code in your project.

Personally, I would recommend that you start out by learning the classes
exposed
by System.Data.SQLite (e.g. SQLiteConnection) and coding to them rather than
using the designer.

Here is a link to some tutorials to get you started:

http://sqlite.phxsoftware.com/forums/p/76/266.aspx

--
Joe Mistachkin