Don't know which connection provider you are going to use, but ADO.net
guideline is here:

1. Download Sqlite for windows, install it.
2.  Download  ADO.NET 2.0 Provider for SQLite from here and install it :
http://sourceforge.net/projects/sqlite-dotnet2/
3.  Added a reference to the System.Data.SQLite dll in the project on
VS2010.

optional::  you can also use FireFox AddsON and search for Sqlite -> add it
--> use as viewer page to play with Sqlite db or you can use others.

thanks, Alok

On 1 February 2012 04:22, Agrawal, Manish <magra...@usf.edu> wrote:

> Hello
>
>        I am a newbie to both Visual Studio and SQLite, but have a few
> years of Java/ Netbeans/ Glassfish/ MySQL experience.
>
>        I am trying to get started with using SQLite on Visual Studio 2010
> (VS10) but am unable to get a SQLite Data Source type in my project. I
> created a WPF project in VS10 and as suggested in the SQLite FAQ:
>
> 1. Downloaded the pre-compiled binary from the SQLite website and unzipped
> it.
> 2. Created an Externals folder in the project
> 3. Copied the contents of the unzipped folder into Externals
> 4. Added a reference to the System.Data.SQLite dll in the project
>
>        At this point I should get a SQLite DatSource type in VS10, but I
> do not. I was wondering if someone would know what I am missing.
>
> Windows 7/ x64/ Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate.
>
>        For reference, the required information is at the screenshot below:
>
> http://www.ismlab.usf.edu/sqlite_vs10.jpg
>
> Thanks in anticipation
> --
> Manish Agrawal
> Assoc. Prof., College of Business, Univ. of South Florida
> CIS 1040, 4202 E. Fowler Ave., Tampa, Fl 33620 - 7800, U.S.A.
> (813)-974-6716 (W) 974-6749 (FAX) magra...@coba.usf.edu
> http://business.usf.edu/faculty/isds/agrawal/index.asp
> --

Thanks