That's a pity, my problem is for the type of development I do, spending a
few grand on upgrading to 2008 for the sake of the SQLite designer
capability would be hard to justify.

My workaround for the moment is I designed it in a trial version of 2008
and manually copy the relevant files back to 2005.

I'll probably need to port to MS SQL to allow for future maintenance of the
legacy application I'm maintaining.

Patrick.