In another library, I had to specify "x86" processor because it wasn't designed
for 64-bit machines.  Might you need to do that?

RobR

-----Original Message-----
From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org [mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org]
On Behalf Of Electric Eddy
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2012 10:26 AM
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Subject: Re: [sqlite] SQLiteDataAdaptor Missing

I performed the following steps:

1) Checked out the latest local copy using the command 'fossil update'
2) I opened a Visual Studio command prompt, changed into the tools installer
folder and executed the command MSBuild Installer.2008.csproj
3) I changed into the root/bin/2008/Debug/bin folder and executed the following
one line command:

Installer.exe -install true -wow64 true -installFlags All -tracePriority Lowest
-verbose true -noCompact true -noNetFx40 true -noVs2008 true
-noVs2010 true -whatIf false -confirm true

This then popped up an error message dialogue box stating:

Invalid core file image runtime version.