On 21 February 2012 04:45, Agrawal, Manish <magra...@usf.edu> wrote:

> I am still playing with the sqlite setup in Visual Studio. Previously I
> found success following the instructions at:
>

> http://www.tsjensen.com/blog/2011/06/04/SQLite+On+Visual+Studio+2010+Setup+Instructions.aspx
>
>  But I want to create the data source visually and I am not able to bring
> up the sqlite options in the data sources dialogs as I could when I had
> installed the binary.

How serendipitous! I have just joined this list minutes ago, in order to
ask about this very issue.

I first tried just using NuGet, which is supposed to cover everything, and
then I tried the full install package as well, still with no joy. I don't
want to speculate on whether your experience with the setup files will be
different though. I know I could create the connection manually but it not
being available in Server Explorer suggests something is wrong, and I am
not comfortable with that.