-----Original Message-----
From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org [mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org]
On Behalf Of Dan Kennedy
Sent: 11 April 2012 16:07
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Unicode problem when setting PRAGMA journal_mode

> After sqlite3_close() returns SQLITE_BUSY, you can use
> sqlite3_next_stmt() to loop through those statements that SQLite thinks are
> unfinalized. Then use sqlite3_sql() to identify each.
>
> The results might reveal something.

Ok, did this.  It tells me the SQL command that is unfinalized is: "PRAGMA
journal_mode = DELETE".

I also did Simon's suggestion of setting the PRAGMA to what it already was set
to (confirmed it was set to DELETE) - made no difference.

Something seems amiss.  I'll do some more debugging and get back to you all.
Could be an error in my code which only occurs in Unicode build...

Thanks,
Nick.