-----Original Message-----
From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org [mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org]
On Behalf Of Nick Shaw
Sent: 11 April 2012 16:29
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Unicode problem when setting PRAGMA journal_mode

-----Original Message-----
From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org [mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org]
On Behalf Of Dan Kennedy
Sent: 11 April 2012 16:07
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org

> After sqlite3_close() returns SQLITE_BUSY, you can use
> sqlite3_next_stmt() to loop through those statements that SQLite thinks are
> unfinalized. Then use sqlite3_sql() to identify each.
>
> The results might reveal something.

Found the problem.  Was indeed in my code, deep inside my own wrapper function.
 There's no Unicode equivalent of sqlite3_exec(), so in unicode, it has to go
through the prepare/step/finalize steps.  It wasn't finalizing the stmt (as
that bit of code in my wrapper is usually only called if the caller wants data
back, so assumes the caller will finalize the stmt at a later time).  Whoops!

Thanks for the help anyway guys!
Nick.