I don't know.  It works entirely as expected.  If I move a row (via update)
that I have already visited into a position where it is "yet to be visited",
then I will visit it twice -- both times exactly when and where expected.  If
there is a row I have not visited yet and I delete it before I read it, then I
won't be reading it.

There is very little confusion here and very little reliance on anything other
than the application of logic.

All technologies appear to be magic when those technologies are beyond the
understanding.  This does not demonstrate magic, but a deficit in wattage and
understanding.