On Fri, 12 Jul 2013 16:02:37 -0400
Richard Hipp <d...@sqlite.org> wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 3:01 PM, Igor Tandetnik <i...@tandetnik.org>
> wrote:
>
> > On 7/12/2013 12:30 PM, James K. Lowden wrote:
> >
> >> The documented behavior is - if you modify the data as you iterate
> >>>

> >> Where does it say that?
> >>

> > You got me here. The behavior doesn't appear to be documented,
>

> Proposed documentation enhancement here:
> http://www.sqlite.org/draft/isolation.html

Thank you, Richard.  That does clarify the issue considerably.

Under summary, Item #6 refers to the "previous four items" of which
five are listed.  Perhaps it would be better to say

        "Database connections that
                * use the same shared cache, and
                * enable PRAGMA read_uncommitted
        are considered to be one database connection, and as such
have no isolation support."

--jkl