On 2014/07/17 03:48, RSmith wrote:

In a similar fashion I had made this system for basically loading CSV files into an SQLite DB, then running all kinds of rules on it//..

(btw: This app is freely shared if anyone needs something of the kind or fancy
testing the above, just mail me)

I have received more requests than anticipated for this, it seems many people use CSV type data transfers. I've responded to some and then decided it is probably easier to just upload and link it, if I have not responded to anyone specifically, apologies, but herewith the link - thanks.

http://www.rifin.co.za/software/utils/RCSVServ.zip

A Readme is included, but as it is (was) mostly intended for internal use, there is not a lot of other Help included, though after a cursory glance at the readme, everything else should be intuitive, please feel free to mail any questions directly as I don't wish to occupy this forum/thread with it.

The app is Win-32-bit and you can drop in your own dll if needed.

Thank you and have a great day!
Ryan