veeresh kumar wrote:

> Now I am running the the application on D: Drive (it has 841 GB free
>  space) and C: drive has space (333 GB free). It looks like VACUUM uses
> C:drive space ??? Also command seems to be working fine...

Maybe I'm missing something, but I felt like this was pretty clearly answered
before.

PRAGMA temp_store_directory returns and controls the directory that is used for
temp files.  You can query it, and it will  probably resolve to your C: drive,
which is probably where your TEMP or TMP environment variables point.

If your temp store directory doesn't have enough space, the VACUUM will fail.

Erik