On 29 Jan 2015, at 7:04pm, Mario M. Westphal <m...@mwlabs.de> wrote:

> The diagnosis log of my application reports the output of integrity_check()
> already.
>
> I retrieved the log from the most recent error report. This is my application
> has logged:
>
> '*** IN DATABASE MAIN ***
> ON TREE PAGE 385120 CELL 24: INVALID PAGE NUMBER 151192068
> CORRUPTION DETECTED IN CELL 24 ON PAGE 385120
> CORRUPTION DETECTED IN CELL 25 ON PAGE 385120
> MULTIPLE USES FOR BYTE 1612 OF PAGE 385120
> FRAGMENTATION OF 30 BYTES REPORTED AS 0 ON PAGE 385120'

Okay.  First, stop doing VACUUM after this.  You're not improving things and
you may be making things worse.

Second, a corrupt database may remain corrupt.  So we try to distinguish
between (A) and (B):

A) Something corrupted my database but that was just once and it has never
happened again
B) Something is continually corrupting my database.

So have you tried replacing that database with one which isn't corrupt and
seeing whether the new 'clean' one somehow becomes corrupt ?

Simon.