1. No client-server, I use MySQL, SQL-Server or ORACLE for that.

2. No access to the SQLite database ever by more than one process concurrently
in writable mode. In readable mode, yes. But the reported damage cases were
always single user, one PC.

3. I cannot prevent or disallow users to keep their databases on NAS or remote
server storage. Telling them that keeping a file on a NAS box will probably
damage the file would be sales venom.

Despite, the reported cases were all databases stored on local disks, except
one.

I keep databases between 0.5 and 10 GB on NAS (Linux/SAMBA) and Windows servers
for my test scenarios and perf/load tests. No troubles, no corruption.