Sent: Freitag, 17. April 2015 12:34
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Problems with pragma journal_mode

On 17 Apr 2015, at 11:12am, Janke, Julian <julian.janke at capgemini.com> wrote:

> I changed my code again:

Move the DROP TABLE command on line 5 to after the _finalize() call.  But I
don't think it'll make any difference.

You should not be getting SQLITE_DONE back from your call to _step().  The
documentation says that that PRAGMA command should return a row of data.
Please try changing the PRAMGA command to

sqlite3_prepare_v2(db, "SELECT 'Hello World !!';", 24, &stmt, NULL);

and see what you get back from it.

> It looks as if all PRAGMA instructions are completely ignored, since
> the query for the status of the JOURNAL_MODE returns no result.
>
> Is it possible that I have turned off PRAMAs by anything or something is
> missing, so PRAMAs can run?

No.  I'm coming to the conclusion that there's something wrong with your
compilation process.

How are you getting your sqlite3 library ?  Have you downloaded the
amalgamation source code and included it in your project ?  If not, please try
doing this.

Can you download the sqlite3 shell tool and try the same sequence of commands ?
 You can find it here:

<https://www.sqlite.org/download.html>

Simon.

Firma: Capgemini Deutschland GmbH
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Antonio Schnieder ? Gesch?ftsf?hrer: Dr. Michael
Schulte (Sprecher) ? Jost F?rster ? Dr. Peter Lempp ? Dr. Volkmar Varnhagen

Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg, HRB 98814
the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized
to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or
any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.