Devienne
Sent: Freitag, 17. April 2015 13:50
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Problems with pragma journal_mode

On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 12:59 PM, Janke, Julian <julian.janke at capgemini.com>
wrote:

> Unfortunately, I can't run the shell tool on the es and try the same
> sequence of commands.

Why? Don't you have some kind of shell on that embedded system that can run
executables?

According to https://www.sqlite.org/howtocompile.html, the amalgamation also
comes with shell.c, the source code for the SQLite shell, and you can compile
it into an exe with your VFS, and then easily test everything at the command
line of the board/embedded OS. --DD

Firma: Capgemini Deutschland GmbH
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Antonio Schnieder ? Gesch?ftsf?hrer: Dr. Michael
Schulte (Sprecher) ? Jost F?rster ? Dr. Peter Lempp ? Dr. Volkmar Varnhagen

Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg, HRB 98814
the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized
to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or
any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.