Dear all,

Just to give some feedback on this problem : I changed the HDD of my
client, and configured his anti-virus to exclude the database directory.

I don't know which one of those actions solved the problem, but it now
seems to work like a charm. I will still wait a few days/weeks to be sure
the problem does not come back, as it was quite random, but I am relatively
confident.

Thanks to all for your advices.

Regards,

Brice