Simon,

On Sat, Jun 25, 2016 at 8:18 PM, Simon Slavin <slav...@bigfraud.org> wrote:

> On 26 Jun 2016, at 1:14am, Igor Korot <ikoro...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> That would be 3130000, correct?
>
> Yes.  The idea is to see if the bug still occurs in the current version.  If
> it doesn't, it has probably been fixed already.

It looks like I have the same results:

SQLite version 3.13.0 2016-05-18 10:57:30
Enter ".help" for usage hints.
sqlite> CREATE TABLE abcß▀(id integer primary key, α▐ string);
sqlite> SELECT name, hex(name) FROM sqlite_master;
abcß▀|616263C39FE29680
sqlite> PRAGMA encoding;
UTF-8
sqlite>

Now it would be interesting to know what is the result on German
version of Windows with German
keyboard.

Also, for my purposes I should be using that version of the SQLite,
right? And everything will just work.

Thank you.