Simon,

On Sat, Jun 25, 2016 at 9:11 PM, Igor Korot <ikoro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Simon,
>
> On Sat, Jun 25, 2016 at 8:32 PM, Simon Slavin <slav...@bigfraud.org> wrote:
>>
>> On 26 Jun 2016, at 1:29am, Igor Korot <ikoro...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Now it would be interesting to know what is the result on German
>>> version of Windows with German
>>> keyboard.
>>
>> Agreed.
>
> Anyone from Germany around who has German version of Windows with
> German keyboard?
>

>>> Also, for my purposes I should be using that version of the SQLite,
>>> right? And everything will just work.
>>
>> That version or later.
>
> OK, I will download it and try it.
>

>> But what I want to know is what was fixed.  The change may have been inside
>> the API or merely in the shell tool itself.  If the change was in the shell
>> tool then I think the API from your version is fine.  And presumably you
>> were using the shell tool only for testing and what you really care about is
>> the API.
>
> Yes, shell was used for testing purposes.
> Let me get the code and re-compile. Then we will know what was fixed.

Good news - it looks like the API was fixed as well. I don't have a
crash anymore.
However I have a bad news - the API was fixed in the backward-incompatible way.
Meaning that running the new DLL against the old database will still
crash. But I guess that is kind of expected.

So with the 3.13 version of the SQLite everything works as expected
with this test.

Now we need to see the actual German version test result with old and
new version of the shell tool.

Thank you.