On 2016/06/28 5:46 PM, John Found wrote:
On Wed, 29 Jun 2016 01:03:28 +1000
"dandl" <da...@andl.org> wrote:

But if everything is configured right and working right and nothing bad
happens then it is highly reliable over very large volumes of transactions.
For me, this is a clear definition of the term "not reliable". Isn't it?

Ha, true but the point is only semantic though...

The statement: "My car is reliable so long as I remember to add Fuel and not remove the wheels.", is not really self-contradicting, is it?

"My car is reliable so long as it doesn't break" - is a different matter.