I want to thank the mailing list in general you all have been very
helpful in my learning both SQLite and SQL in general.

I am working on paging right now and simply don't know the SQL way of
implementing it.  I have read through the SQLite page on scrolling
cursor (http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/wiki?p=ScrollingCursor), VERY
helpful.

One thing the page does not cover, and I think this is more general
SQL than SQLite, but how does one implement paging so that the user
knows which page they are on?

Example:  Following the logic of the ScrollingCursor page, lets assume
a total result set of 88 titles.  If the lasttitle happens to be the
29th title, so the set that is returned is 30 through 34, how do I
determine that this is the 6th page of a total of 18 pages?

Sam