Hello Sam,

Paging or scrolling is purely an abstraction you create with the GUI
itself. If you load up 88 titles into memory and your screen display is
40 lines then you have 3 "pages" in memory and you simply replace a
"page" each time they scroll or page up/down.  You seem to be letting
the back end dictate what the GUI does when in fact it's better to
abstract the whole thing so, you can change the back end at will and
not have to change the GUI.  For 88 items, I doubt I'd even use a DB.
Nothing beats a flat text file when you have a tiny data set.

SC> That is a very good question.  The main reason is that my application
SC> is a kiosk system that can be run on a touch screen display.  Paging
SC> is much easier than scrolling on touch screens.

SC> Sam

Best regards,
 Teg                            mailto:t...@djii.com