From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org
[mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org] On Behalf Of Joe Mistachkin
Sent: 10. august 2012 19:01
To: 'General Discussion of SQLite Database'
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Building System.Data.SQLite

<https://system.data.sqlite.org/index.html/doc/trunk/www/build.wiki%20to%20b
> uild%20System.Data.SQLite>  but when using the manual build, I do not
> get the setup files built..

The setup packages are created using Inno Setup, an open source tool
available
here:

        http://www.jrsoftware.org/

Once that tool is installed, the "Setup\bake*.bat" tools may be used to
build the setup packages for System.Data.SQLite.  Various other batch files
in that same directory contain the environment variable settings needed by
these tools.

> Then I use the automated build and follow the steps which work fine
> until step 11: bake_all.bat that complains about:
>
> "Could not bake setup for Release/x86/2008."

The "bake_all.bat" tool assumes that binaries have been built for all
supported platforms and framework versions.  When that is not the case, the
"bake.bat"
tool may be used instead.  However, that tool is a bit more complex because
it was not really intended to be called directly from the command line.

Here is an example that will build the setup using the .NET 4.0-based setup
for
x86 (this assumes that the "build.bat" tool already completed successfully):

        CD /D "%ROOT%\Setup"
        vsSp.bat
        set_common.bat
        set_Release_x86_2010.bat