From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org
[mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org] On Behalf Of Igor Tandetnik
Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2014 7:09 AM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Encrypted database

On 12/13/2014 2:29 PM, Mujtaba Ali Panjwani wrote:
> I have created an encrypted database using visual studio plugin of
> system.data.sqlite. Now whichever other database management software
> than VS, I try to open that database is failing.

Isn't that the whole point? You've encrypted the database precisely so that
it can't be opened by other tools, only by your application, haven't you? If
not, what was the goal of the exercise?

If you want the database to be accessible via any SQLite database management
tool, don't encrypt it.
--
Igor Tandetnik