On 2014-12-16 11:42, Harmen de Jong - CoachR Group B.V. wrote:
We use Navicat for SQLite and simply replaced the sqlite.dll file
with our own compiled SQLite dll version that has the proper
encryption included. Maybe this will work for you too and allows you
to use a management tool that is quite feature rich. Maybe this
approach will work for other management tools too.

Hmmmm... trying to visualise how that works... :)

How do you specify encryption options (eg password, key size, etc),
if the application itself doesn't know to pop open a dialog asking
for them?

Guessing you hard coded the options into the SQLite dll file you
compiled?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift