So, following the post above I have a question about whether my
Kaspersky problem is to do with a local network thing.

I'm trying not to make this a huge block of text so I can explain more
if needed, but here's a screen 'snip' of the networking info under
Windows Explorer...
21755

I know that I used to be able to see the old Vortexbox listed under
'network' - now I only see the main PC listed. I had to 'map' to the
Nova server files to be able to see them at all.

This was to do with trying to configure a new router as a wireless
AP,and now my machine thinks there are two networks.

I know full well this is a WIndows and not LMS thing - and I've tried to
get answers elsewhere, but if anyone can point me to a good active forum
that would help me track down an answer to this, I'd appreciate it.

ta

Donald

|Filename: Capture - network.PNG                                    |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21755|

SB user since 2000...
3 x Touch; 2 x Boom ; 4 x Classic; 1 x Controller
Controlled by iPad using 'Squeezepad'
Vortexbox/Nova appliance running LMS version 7.9