bpa wrote:
> OP says "In my system I find that PCM sounds better than flac.".

I got that.
But he has wrong pitch on some tracks, Qobuz doesn't play at all, that's
the price for using PCM.
Better get a system that can properly handle FLAC if the sound is so
bad.

> What do you mean by remote tracks ?  I can set up http/AAC strreams not
> use Flac i.e. sent as PCM/WAv (not sure which)

AAC is not FLAC.
LMS can not transcode FLAC streams to PCM. It can transcode FLAC files
to PCM.
The OP wants to use FLAC streams from Qobuz, for that to work, FLAC
native playback needs to be enabled.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch*