Well, it lasted for a few days.  I restarted LMS at 20:36 on Thursday
and there were no significant errors in the log until 17:54 on Sunday,
when it said (full log attached):

Code:
--------------------
    [17-06-25 17:54:44.0542]
Slim::Networking::SqueezeNetwork::Players::_players_error (368) Unable to get
players from SN: Timed out waiting for data, retrying in 86400 seconds
  [17-06-25 17:55:49.1199] Slim::Networking::SqueezeNetwork::_error (565)
Unable to login to SN: Timed out waiting for data
  [17-06-25 17:55:49.1202]
Slim::Networking::SqueezeNetwork::Players::_players_error (368) Unable to get
players from SN: Timed out waiting for data, retrying in 172800 seconds
  [17-06-25 17:57:23.0006]
Slim::Networking::SqueezeNetwork::Players::_players_error (368) Unable to get
players from SN: An unexpected error occurred while validating your
mysqueezebox.com account. Please make sure network connectivity is working
fine., retrying in 259200 seconds
  [17-06-25 17:57:44.0007]
Slim::Networking::SqueezeNetwork::Players::_players_error (368) Unable to get
players from SN: An unexpected error occurred while validating your
mysqueezebox.com account. Please make sure network connectivity is working
fine., retrying in 345600 seconds

LMS is still running but the web GUI will not load anymore.  Network
access from the machine where LMS is running is fine; I'm using it to
send this message now.  Only restarting LMS fixed the issue.

Not sure what to do next now.  I can't guarantee that network access
will always be perfect but this causing LMS to die is a bit painful.
Can anyone suggest a workaround of some form?

|Filename: log2.txt                                                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22961|