weuw wrote:
> Hello I have two questions today :)
>
> I listen to Qobuz streaming flac with Fedora LMS and squeezelite-R2
>
> >   >   >
  - Beside I've installed normal squeezelite. In
  > /etc/sysconfig/squeezelite, we can set parameter for squeezelite
  > launching, are-they used by squeelite-R2 too ?

  - In /etc/squeezeboxserver I created a custom-convert.conf with that
  > lines for Qobuz :
  >
  > flc pcm * *
  > # IRFT:{START=--skip=%t}U:{END=--until=%v}
  > [flac] -dcs --force-raw-format --endian=little --sign=signed
  > $START$ $END$ -- $FILE$
  >
  > It works but it doesn't upsample in DSD DOP on my DAC, how can I do
  > to upsample to DSD 64 with IRFT parameters ?
  >

> Thanks :)

a. Squeezelite-R2 uses allmost the same parameters as squeezelite.
b. This is the C-3PO support thd, why would you use convert.conf
instead?

Anyway, Qobuz REQUIRE I and for that reason it does not allow T
capabilities, then your line is about flc to pcm (and without
upsampling), you need specifics rows for DSF and DFF with upsaming
parameters, if you want LMS to convet to DSD and upsample.