Ge Ba wrote:
> Hi Marco,
>
> so it seems like your Plugin is the way to go for transcoding audio with
> LMS, for me in particular to transcode DSF to PCM/WAV for some of my
> players which cannot do DSD. :(
>
> I've installed LSM 7.9.1 on Synology DS 216play which has an enough
> powerful floating point calculating ARM CPU for transcoding - it already
> does it perfectly, with MinimServer utilising (as far as I understand)
> ffmpeg for the actual transcoding (why do you use SOX rather then
> FFMPEG? - just out of curiosity)
>
> I tried the DSDPlayer plugin to no success, but I would like to give it
> another try with C-3PO. Here's my LMS Info:
>
> Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.1 - 1503129892 @ Sat Aug 19 09:00:13
> UTC 2017
> Hostname: DiskStation
> Server IP Address: 192.168.1.51
> Server HTTP Port Number: 9002
> Operating system: Synology DiskStation - EN - utf8
> Platform Architecture: armle-linux
> Perl Version: 5.24.0 - armle-linux
> Audio::Scan: 0.93
> Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.7.1)
> Total Players Recognized: 4
>
> From another thread I learned, that Audio::Scan: 0.93 is too old and
> should be at least 0.94 -> I guess I will have to address this with
> Michael Herger.
>
> Apart from that, do I understand correctly that if I install C3-PO and
> replace SOX, I should be ready to go? :rolleyes:
>
> thanks so much,
> Ge

Hi there i do think the audio scan module should be 0.95 not 0.93 to
properly regognise DSD files ?
I dont think you have transcoding issues yet ?

I can use DSD play without C-3PO plugin ?

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad1 with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(spares Touch, SB3, reciever ,controller )