Ge Ba wrote:
> Hi Mnyb, I have no options on the DSDplayer settings page, and also not
> on the Filetypes page.
>
> I will try to fix the Audio::Scan version first, I have another thread
> opened for this here in the Forum.
>
> Then I will try again DSDplayer, but I read somewhere it doesn't support
> ARM cpus, and it seems C-3PO can do the same, and even more..?
> If this comes down to the modified SOX, I will try and compare both.
>
> Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Audioscan is used also by C-3PO, so it will not recognize DSD files with
that old version.

I understand you could not select DSDPLAY as the transcoder, but do you
see DSF and DFF types in the Filetypes page?  If so, you could try to
use modified SOX directly from the custom-convert.conf file, if not
C-3PO.