Strange that you web GUI menu entries seem to be slow.
For me it's faster, i also notice this when using the app on my phone.
And spotty loads much faster then in version 1.09e

dolodobendan wrote:
> If it's as fast as before, I'm sold. :)
>

> I don't. :) I was referring to the LMS Web GUI's menu entries, not the
> file structure.
>
> My music is here: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Multimedia/Music

Ha ha same place where my music is stored.:D
So i've you point LMS to that place, it should also work again.

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 7.9.1 ( with spotty and youtube )
Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.*